“How Does It Work” Questions:
- 1. How does WyckWyre differ from other job boards?
- 2. What products and/or services do you offer?
- 3. How does WyckWyre work?
- 4. What’s involved in getting started?
- 5. How much does your service cost?
- 6. Where on the Internet does the job posting go?
- 7. How does an applicant find my post?
- 8. How long does it take to get applicants?
- 1. How do I set up a user name and password?
- 2. What if I forget my user name or password?
- 3. What information is needed to post a job?
- 4. Is my personal information safe on WyckWyre?
- 5. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 6. Do you keep my credit card information on file?
- 7. Is my credit card information safe?
Job Posting Questions:
- 1. How do I create my own Library?
- 2. Where do I find the job posting templates
- 3. How do I edit a job description/posting?
- 4. Can I require applicants to submit a resume?
- 5. Do I have to edit?
- 6. When should I edit?
- 7. Can I change the job title/name?
- 8. What if I don’t see the job description I need?
- 9. How long is the post “live”?
- 10. How long do I have to process the applicants?
- 11. Can I extend the length of time that the post is live?
- 12. Can I stay anonymous through this process?
- 13. Can application be multi-lingual?
Applicant Processing Questions:
- 1. Can I remove the post at anytime?
- 2. How do I view my applicants?
- 3. What does “process applicants” mean?
- 4. How often do I need to process?
- 5. Is applicant information archived for future review?
- 6. What is a hard skill question?
- 7. What is a soft skill question?
- 8. What is a Pre-Interview question?
- 9. What do the processing tabs mean?
- 10. Do I need to enter any additional information on the automatic emails that are sent to applicants?
- 11. Can I request more information from a candidate?
- 12. How do I share applicant information with other members of my management team?
- 13. Can I hire multiple people from one job post?
- 14. What are the live customer support hours?
- 15. How soon can I expect an email response from Customer Service?
- 1. How does this on-line job application process work?
- 2. Is this a lengthy process?
- 3. Do I have to set up an account, a profile, or establish a password?
- 4. If I apply, will I ever hear back from you?
- 5. How can I share this job site with others?
- 6. How can I provide feedback to WyckWyre?
- 7. Can I exit before completing my job application – will it save my work?
- 8. Will I be asked for a resume?
- 9. Will my information be made available to anyone else?
- 10. Is there a fee to apply on WyckWyre?